The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Mail Week 11/13-11/19

Post your recent football-related pulls!

Mail Week 11/13-11/19

Postby rebornempowered » 2011-Nov-Sat-11-11

I know I am the only one posting in here but I figure someone has to get us started and I thought I would share the nice mail week that I had. Only one of these cards was purchased, the rest were traded for. Topps Chrome has been very, very good to me. That product is hot and people want to trade for it. I have two autos coming this week just for helping people with set needs.

Anyway, on to the show and tell. These are for my primary PC. Only the Score card is not a duplicate for me.

These are my secondary PC. It was a very good week for my Leonard Hankerson collection.

And finally a card that I had been waiting on for about a month. I traded the guy some really nice stuff I got in a break on the 643 site and I come home from the post office to see that he posted that he has sold all his cards. I freaked out but decided just to be patient. He sent me a message two weeks ago that he forgot to send them and that they went out that day. Again I decided to be patient. Today in the mail I got this beauty. The post mark was for 11/16 so obviously he didn't send it on 11/5 like he had said. Regardless it was worth the wait!!!

Blue Refractor 72/75
rebornempowered

Re: Mail Week 11/13-11/19

Postby rebornempowered » 2011-Nov-Sat-07-11

I pulled a Mike Williams Topps Chrome Purple Refractor yesterday.

I will scan it when I get home from Thanksgiving at the in-laws.
rebornempowered

Re: Mail Week 11/13-11/19

Postby rebornempowered » 2011-Dec-Sun-10-12

ALLBIGHITS wrote:YOU ARE THE KING OF PULLING MIKE WILLIAMS CARDS, What's your secret?

Good clean living and my index toe and naughty toe are partially grown together. :P
rebornempowered

Return to Show & Tell