The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Amazing Blaster Hit

Post your recent football-related pulls!

Amazing Blaster Hit

Postby rebornempowered » 2011-Nov-Mon-01-11

This card was pulled from a blaster of 2011 Topps Gridiron Legends.

The best part is that he was my favorite player growing up. I was even a part of the 4 minute standing ovation at his Hall of Fame induction.
rebornempowered

Re: Amazing Blaster Hit

Postby Subterfuge » 2011-Nov-Mon-02-11

wow nice hit
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby stackthepads40 » 2011-Nov-Mon-02-11

It just goes to show some retail vs. hobby packs are horrible in some cases (Topps Ginter Baseball/Panini Prestige Football) and amazing in others. In this case, you hit BIG!

BTW, nice one touch holder. Tell me more about that. Who is that Art guy anyway?

:D
stackthepads40
Forum Admin

Postby Subterfuge » 2011-Nov-Mon-02-11

hes an old school player, i believe he made the hall of fame
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby stackthepads40 » 2011-Nov-Mon-02-11

Subterfuge wrote:hes an old school player, i believe he made the hall of fame

I know who ol' Art was, I was just being snarky because of the Redskins fanatic that he is. I let him have the holder also, so its my contribution to his happiness!
stackthepads40
Forum Admin

Postby Subterfuge » 2011-Nov-Mon-03-11

haha, ok
Subterfuge

Return to Show & Tell