The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

46-Blitz8 OFFICIAL THREAD MONDAY NIGHT FB WEEKLY AUCTION

Current and up and coming Breaks for the week!

46-Blitz8 OFFICIAL THREAD MONDAY NIGHT FB WEEKLY AUCTION

Postby 46-Blitz8 » 2012-Sep-Tue-08-09

46-BLITZ8's Monday Night Football Auction!

Here are the listings!
http://643boxbreaks.com/cgi-bin/auction ... brea_bigbf

WEEK 1
2012 Topps Finest Football!

Serial No factory serial

5 BONUSES/GAMES!
For complete details and rules, please refer the above link to the OFFICIAL THREAD for this break

--->The BEAR DOWN! Bonus<---

If we pull any Chicago Bears Hits, I will open up some extra packs! I will also play the Bear's Fight Song for a laugh!

--->Did Cutler Cut it? Bonus<---

If Jay Cutler, QB of the Chicago Bears throws more Touchdowns than Interception for this week, I will open some extra hobby packs.

--->The Game Ball Roll Over Bonus<---

The owner of the team with the best hit from the break, or THE GAME BALL, will get that same team free in my next Monday Night Football Auction.

--->HALL OF FAME BONUS GAME 3.0 Card Draw Style!<---

There will now be two components to the HOF Bonus game...

PART 1 - I GOT SHAT! (No hit bonus)

If your team draws a William Shatner Card, you will receive a Bonus pair of Hits, One Jsy Card and One Autograph card. If the team draw scored a hit (JSY or AUTO card) in the main break, the prize will go to the previous no hit team drawn.

PART 2 - If you draw one of the 4 HOF player cards you are entered into the all new...

--->DEVIN HESTER KICK RETURN CHALLENGE!!<---

THE PRIZE? ALL THE NONE BASE CARDS FROM ALL 4 GAME PACKS, AND

ONE FREE SLOT IN A 16 SLOT TEAM DRAFT BREAK OF 2012 TOPPS INCEPTION FOOTBALL!
This draft break will take place at the end of the season, after the last MNF auction.

This game will be a pack wars style game, where you try and get as many yards as you can for Devin Hester, Kick Return Super Star! Each of the 4 players will get a pack of 2011 Score Football as their game pack.

Your yards scored will be represented by the single highest numbered BASE CARD in your pack! Only BASE CARDS COUNT. The hundreds figure will be dropped, so card # 90, 190, and 290 will all score 90 yards. Which ever player has the most yardage (highest base card) WINS!!!

BUT WAIT!! THERE IS MORE!!

IF YOU SCORE A TOUCHDOWN (CARD # 100, 200, or 300) You will get a FREE HOBBY PACK OF 2011 Certified Football (from a sealed box)!!!

If you pull DEVIN HESTER (ANY CARD, BASE OR INSERT) from your pack, you will get TWO FREE HOBBY PACKS OF 2011 Certified Football (from a sealed box)and AUTOMATICALLY WIN THE GAME AND THE FREE DRAFT BREAK SLOT!!!
(IF two or more players pull Hester cards, there will be a dice roll to determine the winner of the draft slot, but all players will get the 2 free hoby packs)
Last edited by 46-Blitz8 on 2013-Feb-Tue-08-02, edited 18 times in total.
46-Blitz8
643 Box Breaker

Re: 46-Blitz OFFICIAL THREAD Monday Night Football Auctions

Postby vaughgeran » 2012-Sep-Tue-09-09

Sounds like fun, Brian. Thanks. I am "READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL"!!!!
vaughgeran

Postby 46-Blitz8 » 2012-Sep-Wed-07-09

vaughgeran wrote:Sounds like fun, Brian. Thanks. I am "READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL"!!!!

I am itchin'!!! First game of the season tonight!!

Auction listings are live too!
46-Blitz8
643 Box Breaker

Postby 46-Blitz8 » 2012-Sep-Mon-07-09

WEEK 1
2012 Topps Finest Football!

Serial No factory serial

Here are the listings! They will start ending at 11pm CST!

BECAUSE OF MY SHIFT THIS WEEK, THIS BREAK WILL BE CONDUCTED LIVE TUESDAY SEPT 11TH starting at 7:30 PM CST ON BLOGTV!! Get your popcorn ready. (after you bid like crazy that is. HAHAHAHHA!!!)

I have been working hard to stock up on bonus cards to give you as much value as I can. Check out the bonus games listed above!

Good luck and thanks in advance for the support!
46-Blitz8
643 Box Breaker

Postby 46-Blitz8 » 2012-Sep-Tue-08-09

AND MNF BREAK #1, 2012 FINEST FOOTBALL IS COMPLETE!! HERE ARE THE VIDEO LINKS!!

FULL BREAK

http://youtu.be/WZBxC7ctwwY

DEVIN HESTER KICK RETURN CHALLENGE

http://youtu.be/oYCwpRaNs6M

Thank you all VERY MUCH for your support of my first MNF BREAK, and I hope to see y'all again next week!!
Last edited by 46-Blitz8 on 2012-Sep-Wed-03-09, edited 2 times in total.
46-Blitz8
643 Box Breaker

Postby 46-Blitz8 » 2012-Sep-Fri-06-09

Here are the listings!

WEEK 2
2011 CROWN ROYALE

Serial LF 345693673

5 BONUSES/GAMES!
For complete details and rules, please refer the above link to the OFFICIAL THREAD for this break

--->The BEAR DOWN! Bonus<---

If we pull any Chicago Bears Hits, I will open up some extra packs! I will also play the Bear's Fight Song for a laugh!

--->Did Cutler Cut it? Bonus<---

If Jay Cutler, QB of the Chicago Bears throws more Touchdowns than Interception for this week, I will open some extra hobby packs.
(WE ALL KNOW THAT CUTLER DIDN'T CUT IT THIS WEEK, but we are still going to open an extra pack, because I need to feel better!!)

--->The Game Ball Roll Over Bonus<---

The owner of the team with the best hit from the break wins THE GAME BALL, and will get that same team free in my next Monday Night Football Auction.

--->HALL OF FAME BONUS GAME 3.0 Card Draw Style!<---

There will now be two components to the HOF Bonus game...

PART 1 - I GOT SHAT! (No hit bonus)

If your team draws a William Shatner Card, you will receive a BONUS Hit, either an Auto or JSY card. The first Shat drawn will win the AUTO bonus card and the second Shat drawn will win the JSY bonus card. If the team drawn scored a hit (JSY or AUTO card) in the main break, the prize will revert to the previous no hit team drawn.

PART 2 - If you draw one of the 4 HOF player cards you are entered into the all new...

--->DEVIN HESTER KICK RETURN CHALLENGE!!<---

THE PRIZE? ALL THE NONE BASE CARDS FROM ALL 4 GAME PACKS, AND

ONE FREE SLOT IN A 16 SLOT TEAM DRAFT BREAK OF 2012 TOPPS INCEPTION FOOTBALL!
This draft break will take place at the end of the season, after the last MNF auction.

This game will be a pack wars style game, where you try and get as many yards as you can for Devin Hester, Kick Return Super Star! Each of the 4 players will get 1 pack of 2012 Score Football as their game pack.

Your yards scored will be represented by the single highest MAIN SET CARD in your pack, which are numbered 1-400 (INCLUDING GLOSSY). Only MAIN SET CARDS COUNT. The hundreds figure will be dropped, so card # 90, 190, and 290 will all score 90 yards. Which ever player has the most yardage (highest number MAIN SET CARD) WINS!!!

BUT WAIT!! THERE IS MORE!!

IF YOUR PACK HAS A #00 CARD NUMBER, YOU SCORE A TOUCHDOWN with 100 YARDS!(CARD # 100, 200, 300 or 400) and you will win $10 WORTH OF BLITZ BUCKS! ($10 BIDDING CREDIT IN ANY 46-BLITZ8 FOOTBALL BREAK)

If you pull DEVIN HESTER (ANY CARD, BASE OR INSERT) from your pack, you will win $25 in BLITZ BUCKS AND AUTOMATICALLY WIN THE GAME AND THE FREE DRAFT BREAK SLOT!!! HESTER WINS ALL!
(IF there is a tie for either of the two extra bonuses above, BOTH TEAMS WIN!!)
Last edited by 46-Blitz8 on 2012-Sep-Fri-06-09, edited 3 times in total.
46-Blitz8
643 Box Breaker

Postby 46-Blitz8 » 2012-Sep-Mon-09-09

I am happy to say that I will be home at regular time tonight and will be breaking the MNF week 2 box of 2011 Crown Royale live on the 643 BLOGTV. Com channel at 1am EST, MIDNIGHT CST, or there abouts.

See ya then!
Last edited by 46-Blitz8 on 2012-Sep-Mon-09-09, edited 1 time in total.
46-Blitz8
643 Box Breaker

Postby 46-Blitz8 » 2012-Sep-Tue-01-09

THE BREAK FOR MNF WEEk #2 is complete and uploading now!

For those who were not able to be there for the live broadcast, the videos are being uploaded to youtube now, and the links will be sent out to the team owners when payments have been submitted.

Once all payments are in, I will post the links here and make the videos public.

I thank you all for your support of football on 643boxbreaks, and I hope to see everyone again next week for the WEEK # 3 BREAK!!
46-Blitz8
643 Box Breaker

Postby All4Kines » 2012-Sep-Tue-07-09

Brian, Thanks again for a great break! I knew I should have went for those 'Skins!!!! Looking forward to watching the bonus videos as soon as they post!
Chuck
Last edited by 46-Blitz8 on 2012-Sep-Wed-12-09, edited 2 times in total.
All4Kines
PAST 643 CHAMPION

Postby 46-Blitz8 » 2012-Sep-Wed-12-09

AND MNF WEEK #2 BREAK 2011 CROWN ROYALE FOOTBALL IS COMPLETE!! HERE ARE THE VIDEO LINKS!!

FULL BREAK

http://youtu.be/lC3ohu1Gves

SHAT BONUS and HOF BONUS GAME FOR HESTER GAME PLAYERS

http://youtu.be/zg6fU-ZftjE

DEVIN HESTER KICK RETURN CHALLENGE and BEAR DOWN BONUS

http://youtu.be/uSnLW9JA380

Thank you all VERY MUCH for your support of the MNF week #2 BREAK, and I hope to see y'all again next week!!
46-Blitz8
643 Box Breaker

Next

Return to Football Box Breaks