The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Face me on Fanduel! 3 Player Hockey Pool for a dollar!

Gentlemanly discussions about the greatest game on earth :)

Face me on Fanduel! 3 Player Hockey Pool for a dollar!

Postby Subterfuge » 2020-Aug-Tue-10-08

only goals, assists and penalty minutes count so grab a fanduel account if you dont have one use my link please:

Join Fanduel and get $10 Free

And the Wednesday 3 Man Pool is this link, good luck!

if you miss this one...dont worry i will be playing a lot of these, they fun!

they also have a free daily baseball pool, you pick 3 dudes and if there is 3 homeruns hit you get a part of the prize pool, worth a few seconds to pick some guys each day.
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Re: Face me on Fanduel! 3 Player Hockey Pool for a dollar!

Postby Subterfuge » 2020-Aug-Sat-02-08

Last edited by Subterfuge on 2020-Aug-Sat-05-08, edited 1 time in total.
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Postby wings84 » 2020-Aug-Sat-03-08

Yes!
Good luck sir.
wings84

Postby Subterfuge » 2020-Aug-Sat-05-08

cool, good luck bro, still one matchup left, i will edit the post above with the last one, cheers
Subterfuge

Return to Hockey Talk