The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Connor McDavid Named Edmonton Oilers Captin.

Gentlemanly discussions about the greatest game on earth :)

Connor McDavid Named Edmonton Oilers Captin.

Postby Mason2 » 2016-Oct-Wed-03-10

Connor Mcdavid got named the Edmonton Oilers Captin today he is 19 Years and 266 Days old.
Jordan Eberle Milan Lucic and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins will serve as Assistant Captins.
In my opinion this is a great idea for Edmonton Mcdavid is coming off of a very great World Cup Of Hockey tournament they got a new arena in Edmonton and I am sure these guys are ready to go October 12th against the Calgary Flames.
Drafting Jesse Puljuarvi with their 4th overall pick was a good addition he plays Right Wing picking up Milan Lucic at the free agency was a good idea to he plays Left Wing. Puljuarvi is 6ft4 and 203lb Lucic is 6ft4 233lb huge size additions on both winger sides and then we go to the blue line they picked up Adam Larsson and yes they had to give up Taylor Hall but Larsson adds more size to there roster 6ft3 206lb and is a right hand shot D-man.
Leon Draisaitl played really good at the World Cup Of Hockey tournament as well and if he comes into Edmonton playing the same as the World Cup and last season he is going to put up really good numbers. Cam Talbot played good as well between the pipes last season and I think if this team can stay healthy they will secure a playoff spot for the first time since 2006 a long time coming for Edmonton fans.
Mason2

Return to Hockey Talk