The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Charity Hockey pool - In support of my Local Ringette Team

Gentlemanly discussions about the greatest game on earth :)

Charity Hockey pool - In support of my Local Ringette Team

Postby Subterfuge » 2016-Sep-Tue-05-09

Hello everyone!
NHL Season is almost here, and the Waterloo AA Ringette Hockey Pool is ready to go!

Here’s how it works. Send the below link to any family & friends who will support you.

http://www.officepools.com/invite/classic/m/QHP3GU6

Have your poolies enter a unique team name they want their team to be displayed as, an email address, and select the “label” for the ringette player Jordyn Harrison . Then select one NHL player from each of the categories, hit save and its complete.

I have also attached a pdf version of the template for those of your friends who would rather not do it online. You can either enter these in yourself, or bring me these forms, or scan them to me and I will fill them in for you.

Each entry is $20,

Cut off date is October 12th.

As the season progresses, you are able to follow along at http://www.officepools.com. Pool Name is waterlooaaringette. Password is ringette.

Scoring is determined as follows:

Forwards & Defence – 1 point for goal, 1 point for assist

Goalies – 2 points for a win, 2 points for a shutout

Enforcers – 1 point for goal, 1 point for assist, .25 points per penalty minute, and 2 points for a fight

First prize is $250

Second prize is $100

Third prize is $50

All remaining money will be used to support the Waterloo U19AA ringette team.

Thanks in advance, and good luck!

Doing this for a friend, send the $20 CAD Gift payment Paypal to me at hockeybreaks ATTTTT hotmail.com (change the ATTTTT to the @ sign...)

hockeypool.png
Last edited by Subterfuge on 2016-Sep-Tue-05-09, edited 1 time in total.
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
Subterfuge

Return to Hockey Talk