The Following Breaks are Filling Now, Click the Links Below to Purchase your Spots.

Gretzky statuette arrives at his new home!

Post your recent hockey-related pulls!

Gretzky statuette arrives at his new home!

Postby johnnycanuck3 » 2018-Jul-Sun-10-07

Just got my prize from last years hockey pool...the Gretzky autographed statuette! It now occupies a prominent spot in our living room (although it took my wife over an hour to notice it...lol) Thanks again to Ty!
Attachments
Gretzky (640x360).jpg
johnnycanuck3
 
Posts: 111
Joined: 2014-Jun-Thu-01-06

Re: Gretzky statuette arrives at his new home!

Postby teeks643 » 2018-Jul-Sun-10-07

Looks great, Bryan! Thanks for sharing. I'm happy to see it in its new home!
User avatar
teeks643
Website Admin
 
Posts: 8825
Joined: 2011-Nov-Tue-11-11
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Re: Gretzky statuette arrives at his new home!

Postby Bummerboy » 2018-Jul-Mon-05-07

Congrats Bryan! Good spot too! Next to Tonya's grad picture!
Bummerboy
 
Posts: 744
Joined: 2012-May-Tue-07-05

Re: Gretzky statuette arrives at his new home!

Postby Subterfuge » 2018-Jul-Mon-09-07

and she allowed it to stay there! your a lucky guy bud,...hehe
Image
My Ebay - Please use this link when buying teams, bookmark it! and Breaks and Videos, come chat with us and watch live breaks on breakers.tv/643boxbreaks My Newest Project www.breakninja.com Awesome Checklist Site for all Sports Cards.
User avatar
Subterfuge
 
Posts: 8571
Joined: 2011-Nov-Fri-01-11

Re: Gretzky statuette arrives at his new home!

Postby johnnycanuck3 » 2018-Jul-Mon-08-07

Bummerboy wrote:Congrats Bryan! Good spot too! Next to Tonya's grad picture!



LOL!!!! I won't be telling Tonya that Ty, because that ISN'T Tonya's grad picture...it's our son Andrew's grad picture. LOL!!!
johnnycanuck3
 
Posts: 111
Joined: 2014-Jun-Thu-01-06

Re: Gretzky statuette arrives at his new home!

Postby Bummerboy » 2018-Jul-Mon-09-07

OOPS!
Bummerboy
 
Posts: 744
Joined: 2012-May-Tue-07-05

Re: Gretzky statuette arrives at his new home!

Postby teeks643 » 2018-Jul-Mon-09-07

johnnycanuck3 wrote:
Bummerboy wrote:Congrats Bryan! Good spot too! Next to Tonya's grad picture!



LOL!!!! I won't be telling Tonya that Ty, because that ISN'T Tonya's grad picture...it's our son Andrew's grad picture. LOL!!!


*Not Ty :rofl
User avatar
teeks643
Website Admin
 
Posts: 8825
Joined: 2011-Nov-Tue-11-11
Location: Manitoba, Canada

Re: Gretzky statuette arrives at his new home!

Postby johnnycanuck3 » 2018-Jul-Wed-10-07

teeks643 wrote:
johnnycanuck3 wrote:
Bummerboy wrote:Congrats Bryan! Good spot too! Next to Tonya's grad picture!



LOL!!!! I won't be telling Tonya that Ty, because that ISN'T Tonya's grad picture...it's our son Andrew's grad picture. LOL!!!


*Not Ty :rofl


I didn't even notice that...lol; well, regardless of who said that, I won't be passing that comment on to Tonya...
johnnycanuck3
 
Posts: 111
Joined: 2014-Jun-Thu-01-06


Return to Show & Tell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron